The C.C.V.-System (Computer Controlled Vehicle System)|
is a computer controlled inductive vehicle guidance system. It is designed for the unmanned use of all kinds of vehicles, from a small car up to a heavy truck or bus. The system combines high precision and safety as well as great flexibility in use.
The vehicle follows an inductive cable which is fixed above or beneath the ground.
It is possible to design straight tracks or turns, open or closed loops.
Unlike remote control systems, where the vehicle is controlled by humans, the vehicle movements with the CCV-System are computer controlled, so there is no risk of human failure. The deviation, the speed and the distance at a specific time are can be reproduced precisely.
The completely user-defined software structure allows to set-up all peripheric components (such as camera control, effect control or any vehicle functions), so there is almost no limit within the C.C.V.-System.
Safety has top priority|
- 2 processors with hardware-watchdogs
- Autonomous power supply
- Surveillance of all voltages
- Errorcheck of the digital signal of the position sensor
- 3-times surveillance of the speed sensors and the speed signal
- Pressure control of the pneumatic air tank
- Error check of the steering motor control unit
- Surveillance of the electric outputs for short circuit or connection
- Control of the deviation and of the strenght of the magnetic field
- Failure-safe cable transmitter
- Instant emergency brake in any case of malfunction
- Radio control for manual emergency brake
- Designed for all kinds of vehicles, small car, bus or truck
- Suitable for manual or automatic transmission
- Speed range: 0 km/h up to maximum speed of the vehicle
- Speed tolerance: < 1%
- Lateral tolerance: < ± 20mm
- Max. displacement with distance regulation (car to car): < 0,2m
- Memory chip capacity: more than 500 test runs